Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fashion | Fall in Full Swing!

BRING OUT THE SCARVES, BOOTS, LONG SLEEVES, COATS, BOOTS, SCARVES!!

Scarf Express
Jacket Love Stitch
White Tee Zara
Jeans Zara
Earplugs Apple ;p


Yes! The first consistent chill has broke! Or at least
I sure hope it has. I've been able to wear layers with SCARVES consecutively for the first time this fall.

It was pretty cool out today with intermittent drizzles, allowing me to reach for the big white shoe box in the back of my closet for my Anne Klein rain boots.

This will be the first time letting them out to explore this season :) The gloomy morning made me reach for the most comfy clean clothes hanging in my lovely walk-in closet. Just 6 more weeks with you! I was also in a rush to class though, so I forgot to accessorize. Although I did throw on this Ferichi watch before I ran out.


Infinity Scarf Calvin Klein
3/4 Tee Zara
Black Cotton Vest Karma
Black Swishy Leggings Zara
Rain Boots Anne Klein
Stay warm! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment