Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home Kitchen | Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte


Woke up this morning with another craving for pumpkin spiced something.

It's another Study Sunday for me (more midterm cramming >.<) so I decided to follow up my Pumpkin Pie Spice list with this pick-me-up.

Blended Pumpkin Pie Spiced Soy Latte


1. Brew favorite coffee
2. Fill small Magic Bullet mug with ice
3. Add a teaspoon of agave nectar 
4. Add half mug of soy milk (with the ice in it)
5. Add pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
6. Take 2-3 of the ice cubes from mug and mix with coffee to cool it down before pouring into mug
7. Pour coffee into mug
8. Blend away! Who needs a brother when you've got a blender (note the foam in the cup!)

** May want to add a bit of cinnamon if TJ's pumpkin pie spice is used. Theirs has a tad more ginger, which is great for the pie...but a bit too spicy for a latte!

** Drinking cold coffee with a straw makes me feel like I'm staining my teeth less :]

Powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment