Saturday, September 8, 2012

Restaurant Review | Euro Caffe in Costa Mesa

{ CLICK FOR MORE INFO ON YELP }

I love finding little cafes, especially Europeonesque cafes.
no latte art here
Euro Caffe is one of those places that I wouldn't expect to walk into if it weren't for Yelp.

Ambience:
In adherence to their Parisian cafe theme, posh but funky French music sets the tone. I loved their little cobblestoned tables and grey minimalistic color scheme. It made for a cool place to sit and chat with a friend over some good (illy) coffee. As a plus, I am always impressed by a clean bathroom, and clean theirs was...with a cool spinning full length mirror cabinet. 

What we ordered:
Yelp Check-in offer: Free cookie. Since there was two of us, they gave us two cookies served on a bed of whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup. Tasted like a butter cookie.


Sweet Spaniard: Latte w/ honey and milk. I asked for soy milk and light honey and it was the perfect amount. Lattes come with a flute cookie.

Nutella Latte: My dear friend, T, said she enjoyed it.

Breakfast Panini made crepe style (all of their sandwiches can be made crepe style). This one came with eggs, spinach, feta cheese, and sundried tomatoes. The texture of the crepe was chewy and eggy...I liked it. But the overall flavor, I felt was overpowered by the feta.

Overall would come back for coffee and maybe a dessert crepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment